1. Definitions and interpretations
|Data||Collectively all information that you submit to Beeziebakes via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;|
|Data Protection Laws||Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK;|
|GDPR||The General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;|
|Beeziebakes, We or Us||Beeziebakes;|
|User or you||Any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Beeziebakes and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Beeziebakes and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and|
|Website||The website that you are currently using, beeziebakes.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.|
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Beeziebakes is the “data controller”. This means that Beeziebakes determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
3. How we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
4. How we use Data
We use your Data in the following ways:
- for the purpose of providing you with the services made available via our Website, including:
- processing your order and providing you with our services made available via our Website.
- to enable us to resolve any issues with our services made available via our Website.
- to bill you for using our services.
- to contact you if the billing information you provided us with is about to expire or we’re not able to take payment.
- to respond to any questions or concerns you may have about our services.
- service messages – we will contact you in relation to bookings made via our Website and if we contact you regarding changes to our terms and conditions or service interruptions.
- to improve the services we offer you via our Website, including improving and innovating our services.
5. Data that is given to us by you
Beeziebakes will collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
6. Data that is collected automatically
To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example we automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
7. Who we share Data with
Depending on the circumstances, we may share your personal information with the following entities:
- Any competent law enforcement body, regulatory, government agency, court or other third party where we believe disclosure is necessary
- as a matter of applicable law or regulation,
- to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights, or
- to protect your vital interests or those of any other person.
- Third parties who undertake various activities to support, or form part of, our services. This includes offshore website and application support, hosting providers and businesses/individuals who offer products or services on our Website.
- Any other person, provided that you have given your consent to the disclosure. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
8. Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by your credentials.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: [email protected].
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
9. Data retention
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
10. Your rights
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request (A) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (B) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: [email protected]gmail.com.
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
11. Links to other websites
12. Changes of business ownership and control
We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Beeziebakes by email at [email protected].